Cash & Carry
Download the Traiteur de Paris catalogue
The advantages of cash and carry
- Save time with our effective logistics and advice from our sales team.
- Add value to your frozen cash and carry range with our premium catering products.
- Boost customer satisfaction with our innovative and trendy creations.
For more than 25 years, Traiteur de Paris has been an expert in Out Of Home consumption, supplying Patisseries and catering products. Download our Cash & Carry catalogue.
Products designed for you
Cash and carry, Patisseries and catering products
Our cash and carry packaging is designed to make stocking shelves easy:
- Colour coding makes it quick to acknowledge our premium frozen product.
- The “Made in France” label certifies the origin of our products.
- Preparation instructions are clear and precise.
Thanks to our cash and carry packaging design, which enables a quick and simple read-through. Product photos also stress our artisanal know-how and the indulgence of our products.
Made by Chefs for Chefs.
Your Cash & Carry display is optimised
Organise the cash and carry section in your food wholesale store:
- Limited wastage thanks to long shelf-lives.
- Product storage is simplified with the standard size of our packaging.
Showcase a large range of Apetizers and catering products. Surprise them with the new trays of sweet petits fours, savoury canapés and desserts! Our recipes and various formats suit all channels, including caterers, hotels and restaurants.
Traiteur de Paris: your cash and carry partner
Cash and carry, benefit from our first-class services:
- Proactive logistics.
- A close and personalised relationship with a single point of contact.
- Catering and Out Of Home Experts.
Our frozen cash and carry products are easy to transport and handle, and easy for you to display on your shelves. We also have personalised customer services, to help you every step of the way, from order to delivery. We use our food knowledge and industry expertise to create authentic, sophisticated dishes that are easy to use and set up. Your catering and food service customers will be able to quickly set up beautiful and delicious buffets.